With 28 years of experience in various Canadian immigration matters, our practice spans various immigration categories and programs.
The most important aspect of immigration practice comes from the practitioner’s exposure in soliciting various categories of applications.
When an applicant completes the questionnaire, we closely work towards assessing the applicant’s Canadian immigration qualifications keeping in mind
TOP FIVE CONSIDERATIONS!
The applicant’s primary objective in moving to Canada – expansion of business, education, gain experience, family, permanent residence, and preferable geographic location where he wishes to settle;
Our immigration practice has evolved around the following categories for over past two decades:
- Best possible solution and applicable category
- Alternative categories, if any
- Time frames involved in achieving the best possible results
- Whether the client would meet all the mandatory requirements to qualify.
Business category applicants including various International Mobility Programs Entrepreneur stream – Provincial Nominee Programs
Canada Startup Visas
- Prince Edward Island
- Nova Scotia
- Incubator stream
- Angel Investor stream
- Venture Capital stream
- Significant benefit – R205 (a) C10
- Entrepreneurs / Self-employed seeking to operate a business in Canada – R205a – C11
- Intra Company Transfers – R205 (a) Exemption Code C12
- Business Owner / Operator Program
- Immigration programs for farmers
- Express Entry – Express Entry Profile
- Express Entry – Provincial Nominee Programs