Canada Start-Up Visa
Canada Start-Up Visa Program is about innovation, starting a business in Canada that would compete globally, create employment, or even support innovative entrepreneurs/business people. This process takes about 12-16 months.
If you have an innovative business idea, you may obtain support for your view from one of the designated organizations. This program leads to permanent residence in Canada; however, you must have a commitment letter from an established organization, a ‘qualifying business.’
Each applicant holds at least 10% voting rights attached to all shares of the corporation outstanding. Thus, the applicant/s and the selected organization jointly have more than 50 percent of the total voting rights attached to all corporation claims unique at that time.
You receive permanent residence based on this program. Under this status, you must provide active and ongoing management support to the business from within Canada and remain an essential part of Canada’s operations.
The designated organization will issue a Letter of Support for the processing of your Canadian Start-Up application.
The applicant can apply for a temporary work permit during the permanent residence process to get to Canada and start/establish the business.
Just 2 Canada Inc. offers the Start-Up Visa Program in Canada for Venture Capital, Angel Investor, and Incubator.
The CSUV program is top-rated, as it is a fast and straightforward route direct to Permanent Residence for quailed applicants.
Our legal team will manage the complete process, including business concepts and IRCC/Canadian immigration matters. A great opportunity worth considering!
The benefits of the CSUV are as follows:
- Applicants can live anywhere in Canada.
- Receive a fast, 24-hour initial client screening by our team.
- The entire process is well explained and executed.
- Receive unique, practical, and innovative business concepts.
- Investor groups are logical, complementary, cohesive, and comprised of good leads.
- Fast processing, with Letters of Support issued within few months (100% success rate on Letter of Support issuance for qualified clients);
- Just2Canada Inc. will prepare comprehensive submissions to Canadian immigration for permanent residence and work permit/s where applicable.
Please get in touch with us for details, and we will be happy to assess and evaluate your application under this category.