With 28 years of experience in various Canadian immigration matters, our practice spans various immigration categories and programs.
TOP FIVE CONSIDERATIONS!
- The applicant’s primary objective in moving to Canada – expansion of business, education, gain experience, family, permanent residence, and preferable geographic location where he wishes to settle;
- Best possible solution and applicable category
- Alternative categories, if any
- Time frames involved in achieving the best possible results
- Whether the client would meet all the mandatory requirements to qualify.
Business category applicants including various International Mobility Programs
Entrepreneur stream – Provincial Nominee Programs
- Prince Edward Island
- Nova Scotia
Canada Startup Visas
- Incubator stream
- Angel Investor stream
- Venture Capital stream
- Significant benefit – R205 (a) C10
- Entrepreneurs / Self-employed seeking to operate a business in Canada – R205a – C11
- Intra Company Transfers – R205 (a) Exemption Code C12
- Business Owner / Operator Program
- Immigration programs for farmers
- Express Entry – Express Entry Profile
- Express Entry – Provincial Nominee Programs