Immigrating to Canada is complex at times. Many factors determine one’s eligibility for a suitable program.
For you to successfully Immigrate to Canada, we have compiled a few pathways. For more information, log on to our website: https://just2canada.ca.
1. EXPRESS ENTRY
The program allows skilled people/ foreign workers to immigrate to Canada via the Express Entry route.
Applicants are awarded points on several factors, including age, education, language, experience, blood relative in Canada, etc.
The programs include:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
2. BUSINESS VISA
This program is designed for business people looking to grow or establish their business while contributing to the development and growth of Canada’s economy.
The programs are:
- Investor visa
- Self Employed Persons
- PNP Business Programs
- Business Owner / Operator stream whereby the applicant purchases over 50pc share in a running business in Canada.
3. PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM (PNP)
Low comprehensive scores are a huge reason for potential applicants to choose the PNP route. Over the years, this pathway has gained a lot of popularity. The key factors under this program involve the PNP applicant to live in the respective province after they arrive in Canada. While in most PNP programs, a job offer is required from a Canadian employer to qualify, several PNP programs do not require one. The salient feature of this program is that upon nomination, the applicant receives 600 additional points that are a game-changer and almost guarantees PR in Canada.
If you wish to immigrate through the PNP route, get in touch with us.
The programs are:
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
- Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program (NSPNP)
- Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP)
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Yukon Nominee Program (YNP)
4. LMIA/ WORK VISA
LMIA or the Labour Market Impact Assessment is a process where a Canadian employer applies to ESDC to validate the job offer. It extends to the foreign worker in an occupation with a shortage of workers in that occupation in Canada. Upon approval by ESDC, the applicant has to apply for a work permit subsequently. There is a provision to apply for PR under receiving a work permit through this route.
5. FAMILY SPONSORSHIP
Canadian citizens and permanent residents living in Canada can sponsor their relatives for permanent residence in Canada.
If you are looking to sponsor a family member and help them in immigrating to Canada, do get in touch with us.
WANT TO MOVE TO CANADA? LET US HELP YOU!
We are a leading Canadian immigration firm led by Mr. Anoo Lal who has over 28 years of experience as a licensed immigration practitioner.
Please fill out our FREE ASSESSMENT form and take the first step in moving to Canada!
CONTACT US ON:
Log on to our website for more details: https://just2canada.ca
DO IT ONCE. DO IT RIGHT!