USA Immigration Visa Services.
We provide integrated legal solutions to complex problems that permit our clients to achieve USA immigration visa services — working with our attorneys in multiple practice groups, including Corporate, International, Real Estate, Tax, and Wealth Planning. We represent companies and individuals concerning non-immigrant and permanent / “green card” employment-based, family-based, naturalization, and derivative citizenship matters.
Our experience ranges from start-ups, small – to medium-size enterprises (SMEs), and public companies that employ individuals that need U.S. visa options to grow and expand their business; families who wish to live in the U.S. temporarily and/ permanently; and persons who want to acquire U.S. citizenship.
Non-immigrant visas including
- B-1/B-2 visitors for business and pleasure;
- F-1 students;
- E-1 treaty traders for goods and services,
- E-2 treaty investors;
- E-3 for Australian citizens;
- H-1B and H1B1 specialty occupation;
- L-1 intracompany transferee;
- L-1 blanket petitions; O-1 extraordinary ability,
- P-1 athletes and entertainers,
- R-1 religious workers, and
- TN Visas
Immigrant visas including
- EB-1(A) extraordinary ability,
- EB-1(B) outstanding foreign researchers or professors,
- EB-1(C) managers and executives transferred from multinational corporations,
- EB-2 professionals holding an advanced degree with a U.S. job,
- EB-2 National Interest Waiver,
- EB-3 professional workers,
- EB-5 immigrant investors
Strategic planning concerning immigration consequences of formation, disposition, and reorganization of U.S. businesses
- Consular processing for non-immigrant and immigrant visas
- Family-based immigration matters
- Complex naturalization and derivative citizenship matters
For tested solutions to any of the United States immigration matters, please email us at USA@MyVisas.org.
Additional information for Canadian Immigration
With 28 years of experience in various Canadian immigration matters, Just2Canada practice spans multiple immigration categories and programs. However, the most important aspect of immigration practice is the practitioner’s exposure to soliciting various applications.
When an applicant completes the questionnaire, we closely assess the applicant’s Canadian immigration qualifications keeping in mind. Read more about immigration to Canada and more.